Rent out your property
If you have a house or an apartment in Spain that you would like to let, we will be happy to help. Here you can read about how we can be of assistance and how you can make your property generate an income.
We are proud to get rental enquiries on a continuous basis from customers looking for rental properties through us.
At Wendel Estate we want to help property owners maximize the rental income their houses can bring. We understand that owners have different needs and expectations regarding their properties and based on that we can offer personally adapted Management Service-packages that give complete reassurance for both landlord and tenant.
We take care of our owners properties as if they were our own and we know that that results in both happy owners and guests.
We make sure that your property is handled with care and you can enjoy your holiday home yourself whenever you wish.
Our goal is to let your property work for you. Perhaps you look at your house as purely an investment and the most important thing for you is that it generates an income? For you we can offer a full service Management package, including maintenance if/when needed, interior design, cleaning – in short to make sure your property is functioning and presented in the best way possible.
Regardless if your needs fit in any of the above situations or if you have other preferences, Wendel Estate can offer you a tailor made solution for you to get the most out of your property.
We at Wendel Estate believe that renting your property out while it is on the market to sell, is an excellent way to generate an income from it. We can help you put together a solution that fits your needs and wishes to maximize that.
Our marketing strategy
- We hire a professional photographer and write a descriptive and detailed text for your property in many different languages. This extra effort contributes a great deal to achieve a higher rental income and to stand out on the market.
- Our strategy is to market and advertise your property in the most frequented portals. Additionally we have an existing database with satisfied customers where we continuously introduce new objects and offers. We also work within an extensive network with local partners.
- We handle all bookings, enquiries, and negotiations with tenants.
- We offer a complete maintenence service, should your property need it.
- Personal check in and out of all guests, 24/7.
- Full cleaning service.
- Customer service. We always do our best to make sure your guests have a pleasant stay in your house.
- Our interior design department can make your property look more attractive to create a higher interest from potential guests to book it.
- Through our legal and economical partners we can help you acquire your tourist license and provide accounting services with a trusted Spanish legal firm.
- Based on your wishes, we try to screen all potential guests in the best way possible. If you for example do not wish to accept guests with pets or smokers, we naturally will not approve such bookings.
- We are available around the clock.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for advice on how we can rent your property out and maximize your rental income in a professional way.
We are proud to be able to provide references from our property owners who’s houses we currently manage. Should you also wish to sell your property with us, we are of course delighted to help you with that too.
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive the rental money?
Your payments are made at the end of every month to your bank account. At the same time you receive a printout of all your bookings.
How do I get informed about bookings?
In the booking calendar you can yourself check and see all your bookings whenever you wish.
When can I use my own property?
Whenever you want! Remember that our booking system continuously is updated, so just inform us as soon as you know when you wish to come so that we can block your dates for you.
Do we take a deposit from the guests?
Yes, we always take a deposit which we hold until the guests have checked out and the property has been inspected. It is always paid in advance and the amount is decided together with you. Costs for damage or theft caused by guests are deducted from the deposit.
Can I leave my personal belongings in the property when it is rented?
Of course, but make sure that they are locked up and put away so no misunderstandings can occur with guests thinking they can be used.